Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Silent Resistance / Resounding Acceptance







Here's how I want to position my Obama quilt - noting the 60's & 70's stiff resistance vs the overwhelming acceptance of 2008 Election/2009-12 Presidency: for upcoming exhibition quilt & book/Carole Mazloomi - she is so outstanding that I just can't leave off her PHD & WOC group - I'm so impressed but she is so down to earth! Then Buckboard Quilting has an Americana exhibit - we chatted and she invited African American input -- I'm feeling the outline for 22x22" wallhanging.

Thirdly, the OKC Fiberworks needs me to get buzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)