Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I can't afford to act NORMAL . . hmmmmmm




...............................................................................................................................................Why - - -'cause this diabetes just won't stay on track all by itself. Worrisome reminder that this pancreas is not working (broken), never will.... thus my weight is dropping - but weirdly my glucose numbers are up - almost scarily.

I know I've been sitting too long, even lulled into the inner sanctuary of sewing and my daily dose of Obama CNN news. SO, I've set up my log again. I function best like accounting, or a systematic approach (there goes that flexibility and creative edge). I've set up a log once again along with folders reflecting my BP, good/bad cholesterol and A1C, and pms stuff, and vitamins and WATER daily instead of coke. The itching is creeping back daily...

I walked 30 min am - will do YOGA lunch at state capitol, recorded breakfast of oatmeal, wheat toast, a doggon 1/2 hotdog and creamy coffee AM w/right medications. This becomes a job!

Wishhhhh me welllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)