Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Monday 08-31-09 Papa to ER.....diagnosis

not sinking in... admitted to Mercy Hospital! Mama's great - home Tuesday afternoon,

But for Papa Kirk...... TUESDAY -- scheduling a biopsy.... WEDNESDAY -- long day -- I google and gather facts... then put away my thoughts. Just makin it.....

Yolanda Adams sang about My Fragile Heart.....

White blood cells are the disease fighting component of our blood. A low WBC count increases our risk of infection. Many cancer treatments can reduce WBC counts by interfering with our BONE MARROW's ability to make BC's.

If WBC too low -- Dr may delay cancer treatment... or he may prescribe a PLATELET TRANSFUSION (colony-stimulating factor) such as Neumega (op-rel-ve-kin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)