Thursday, July 2, 2009

Work ethic..... Hiss boom-bah


I got called out on the carpet for not getting 2 work on time.
Not even by my employer. So figure....
Yes, I have deep issues. I'm me , God made me....I'd be happy wit-it. (I'm luvin and reverting back to black dialect... I've been reading slave narratives)


I was told to check my theology. uhmp. Again.... go figure... So be it...


I looked for a photo to explain my deepest feeling. This is by Homer Winslow... I purchased his book at an antique shop. This reminds me of my travels on this restless sea of time... tossed and driven.

I'll understand it better . . . . .by-and-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)