Thursday, July 12, 2007

Quilting book in progress!


Good morning world! Hubby asked me why I was quilting so furiously..... well I want some jobs completed and ready-to-go because it's vacation time for me! I'm home every evening after 8-5. However, in later August '07, I'll be back at the GED evening teaching.... and onto 7 hours of anatomy and medical terminology for '07-08 semesters @ OCCC.


Interviewed a wonderful friend in my age range, who had her "gran-mommie's" beautiful quilt, her gran-aunts Britches quilt, and another quilt in need of repair. Enjoy the photos -- and I pray I'll write the bio -- just wondering about the tone and style of writing.... casual or jouranlistically formal???


bk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)