Monday, February 22, 2016

A Bottle Tree

A Quiet Afternoon ~ Blessed
I do count my blessing..... day to day!


I keep wanting to place one of these... A Bottle Tree... in my back yard...    It's a reminder of southern roots and the Ray Charles Movie.   I'll have to do a bit of research on the other meanings of a bottle tree.

Plus... A news-lady was also wearing this gorgeous blue.... underneath a classy orangish-red jacket.   WOW

While browsing.... "The Tea and Hat Lady" today, I came across a wonderful bio of a Jewish author names Dorothy Parker.  

Think I'll find time to read 'A FRIENDLY GAME OF MURDER"  Her first and second books were "Murder you Darlings... and You Might as well Die"...

Sounds a bit quaint... like the tv lady on MURDER SHE WROTE...  I've been reading most of John Grisham... so I hope to measures up to extreme tension and plot twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)