Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday's Three Letter Word Age

AGE             
The length of time that a person or thing has existed:
The time of life when a person becomes qualified to assume certain rights and responsibilities:  under age; of age.
One of the stages of life: age of adolescence; at an awkward age
The state of being old; hair white with age.
           Age
period of time marked by a distinctive characteristic, achievement, or figure: the Stone Age; the computer age; the Elizabethan Age.
period in the history of the earth, usually shorter than an epoch: the Ice Age.
The period of history during which a person lives: product of his age.
generation: ages yet unborn.


I am 61 years old.  I'm searching, I am luscious-ly lost, and I am amazed at my years gone by.  I'm amazed at the years I can look forward to!   



I attended a luncheon and was awed by the motivational speaker..... yet... I looked at her hands as she signed my book.... I wondered her age.


Patricia Russell-McCloud --   She was vibrant, pretty, intelligent, funny, accomplished.  

So I googled her date of birth as September (I believe) of 1946!   hmnnnn that is 69 years YOUNG!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)