Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Early 2015 Followed-Up with a CAR CRASH...

GEEEEESH...... but God be blessed!!!   (where's my rainbow....!!!)

3-2-2015 = 3 miles from home @ intersection of Hefner and Rockwell avenue....  A young cacasian teen rams right thru her red light / no brakes/ and tackles the right side front of my gift car/2001 Alantra.   The car ends up busted and facing opposite direction


And NO -- I don't want to get out of the car!  It wet, cold (and I am dazed and I don't know U PEOPLE!)  Sorry for the rude tone and anger that enters all my car-wrecks! LOL


 Do you see me and my TWA.... teeney...weeney...Afro?  sitting in the car!
 My grandson JJ kept asking Why.. why didn't you cry-Meemaw?   U should have cried... a bad accident!
 I don't balance crutches well... at all!

 Here's my designated driver..... and the two little loves of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)