Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tea cups!!!! I've got a new itch..... alongside good fabric and quilting stuff!

And I am for real about drinking my afternoon tea.   I arrive at 8:30:  leav @ 5:30 pm.  Good slowing down for easy drive home from work.

 I get a chance to come back to work... and google out what I need to learn.  Always something new!   This is porcelain ... (what's RWO stand for?)

GERMAN CUP AND SAUCER MARKED PLANKENHAMMER FLOSS BAVARIA GERMANY WITH RWO SWORDS


 I did tell the sales clerk... she asked if I were an "Abbey" fan.   Nope...  I really buy my cups to drink out of and enjoy... as well as a pretty display on lace!



1 comment:

  1. Love your cup and saucer and I am so glad you came to share at Friends Sharing Tea Blog party. Beginning in warmer weather I change this to Tea In The Garden but since it is snowing outside right now - it will be a while..I am happy to have you join in!

    ReplyDelete

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)