Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Good Heal....!!! Checkin my Feet & Teeth

In diabetic neuropathy, nerves become inflamed and damaged over time from highblood sugar levels. 
 ..... I'm checking my feel daily....
 I've rearranged my office to include a small refrigerator and a $5.00 garage sale microwave.... spic and span cleaned it up....It a GE Turntable....20".... and it works.
 Finally, I like the look of soft lights..... So I called the cleaning crew who showed up at 9am... and rearranged my office furniture for a fresh clean look @ at m life!!!
 ...ps forgive the sonic cup on my desk.   Below.... is a short story about the new, wonderfully sharp Cutco cuterly KNIFE that I bought.    Blood sugar made me the least be forgetful and nervous... I rushed to slice some cabbage.... Dang-it.... what was my third finger doing in the way!!! ???
Lots of blood.... a clean cut not too deep.   I asked my Rosie / RN...discussed that I'd had a tetanus shot in 2009.... so I applied gauze the first to days with NEOSPORIN to keep it clean and tightly pressed together. THIRD day is miracle day.... wonderfully healing in my diabetic body!! Praise the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)