Tuesday, February 7, 2012

4 things about me


4 things about me

A) Four jobs I have had in my life.
1. Sales Clerk @ Emmer Brothers and C.R. Anthonys                                                                          2. Office Clerk @ LU Financial Aid Office 1971-72
3. Credit Collections Mgr @ Kerr McGee Corporation 1975-1991
4. Financial Secretary @ Star Spencer High School

B) Four movies I would watch over and over. (and have)
1. Over and over again …Any and Every…. Denzel Washington Movie
2.  The Color Purple  and Shawshank Redemption, and Dirty Harry (the series), and Rambo via Sylvester Stalone! And Rosewood!
3. Cicely Tyson and Richard Pryor in Bustin Loose, and Major Payne!
4. Fried Green Tomatoes and To Kill a Mockingbird... and You Can't Handle the Truth!

C) Four places I have lived (only in Oklahoma)
1. Chickasha, OK
2. Frederick, OK
3. Langston University Campus, Langston OK (4-yrs)
4. Oklahoma City,OK 

D) Four TV shows I watch
1. CNN News
2. MSNBC News…. Election Coverage
3.  Create TV
4.  Book TV – History Interviews

E) Four places I have been
1) Washington, DC
2.) Wilberforce, OH
3. Chicago, IL
4. Lexington, MS

F) Four People who e-mail me
1. Sewing Friends
2. Automatic Bank balance
3. Charlene Factory
4. Sharon Smith

G) Four of my favorite foods
1. Frogmore Stew
2. A pot of brown beans and cornbread
3. Peach cobbler
4. Coffee…. (rich and creamy or jet black)  A necessary food…Yes!

H) Four places I would like to be right now
1. On a cruise ship…water, sun and lost in time!
2. In a Fabric Store
3. In my Sewing Room
4. Anywhere with my Grandchildren

I) Four family or friends I think will respond I'm putting this on my blog - feel free to copy and insert your own answers on your blog :)
1.  LaDonna Huggins
2.  A quilter/friend
3.  Kelley Ramsey
4.  Rosie Hughes

J) Things I am looking forward to THIS YEAR
1. Fix and repair my house
2. financial freedom … self control                                                                                                             3. selling more of my quilts
4. Election of  President Obama November 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)