Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Collectibles ... Fans

 These are a few of my favorite things.....    I immediately loved the large 18" fan that Niece Andrea gave to her cousin (my daughter) as a gift from her travel to China in May 2011.        It's in my office as a keepsake
Then, I hunt around for CHEAP..... CHEAP... cute fans at antique shops....

 Wonderful visit with my sister-friend from the 1960's - expecially the 70' & 80's.  We sat in a hot church service.... I pulled out my handy purse fan long before the ushers came around with their cardboards..(smile).
As she fanned a few minutes later..... she handed my fan back to me.... and I know.... It's my joy.... I said YOU KEEP IT.... and she melted in smiles.....   Luv Her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)