Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Secret of Attractiveness


"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness, For lovely eyes,
week out the good in people, For a slim figure share your
food with the hungry, 
For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it
once a day, 
For poise walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed,
and redeemed. 


This is me.... restoring, renewing myself, reviving, reclaiming my days and years... 
Having been redeemed by the blood of The Lamb, My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.....  
And my diabetic chronic condition...
 Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one
at the end of each of yours arms. 
This is me.... taking the time to sit quietly, breath deeply
and enjoying the moments on my daddy's patio...
 As you grow older, you will discover
that you have two hands . . . . . one for helping yourself and the other for
helping others." 
by Audrey Hepburn
This is me... stopping to smell the ......... geeshhhh I forget for a minute what they are called.....
but beautiful,, bloomin.... Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)