Monday, March 7, 2011

Bloomin again.... Get Ready Spring 2011

My backyard crepe myrtle mini-- if it will re-bloom
I'm thankful to be alive....  here's to new life!  
Below is a little set of yellow tulips... that I didn't plant...but I noticed their early bloom last year.....
The story of the Beaded Iris (below)
A happy transplant from OESC
took a tad-good number of them.... hmmmmmm happy... hopeful...

Beautiful reddish-maroon colored....   PEONIES in the back yard....  I hope I didn't over-expose them...

AND THE FRONT YARD.... Hubby chopped the rose bush... so we'll see what happens.


1 comment:

  1. I think the rose bush will do OK, looks healthy and green. Our new property has a lot of mystery plants that come up. Now is our second year here so I am trying to transplant them to other parts of the yard...sooo many!

    ReplyDelete

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)