Sunday, January 9, 2011

January's Calling ~ Grateful to be alive.... but

life still holds an inner, silent pain.  I really have to view this year as a chance to begin again... to live up to basic expectations that I've failed to do.  Of primary importance will be financially.  There's retirement looming in THIS DECADE.

But my character flaw... greatest disappointment is when I fail to keep my word... in that it inconveniences another human being.  There have been two older, more mature women who have called me onto the carpet.... I'm wordless.  They were right ... I was  == I am wrong.  No excuse will do.  

January's calling really makes me look deep within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)