Thursday, October 7, 2010

Remember the early spring Hydrangeas ??

See Mama Jones on the front porch.     She gave me two large containers... and one small planter.  I moved around one large and the smaller planter.. front to back yard... side to side, sun/shade.... hoping and trying to love and water these beautiful plants..     Here's the first // before pic...



Here I am early fall season Oct 2010....  and the one that sat on the front porch (getting sufficient rain and shade)  is still holding up!   Here is the current view!



Now, to go and re-read planting instructions ..  time to remove from pot, put in ground for winter season and Lord knows.... I'm praying for re-birth next spring!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)