Monday, August 10, 2009

Old and unusual ~ ~ an 24-patch Quilt

This is the first time I've ever seen this pattern.... reminds me of the Quilter's of Gee's Bend... the old black woman -- my perfect grandma... said sometimes u look at a wall, and the Lord gives you something to work with... and u make a quilt...... quilts don't have a name... just a quilt! Quilt!
Sis Madene... I took her thru the Orientation Class of St John over a year ago... My favorite friend.... brought me a stack of her mother's quilts....... the yellow and green remain bright - not faded....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)