Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm a Lawbreaker.... ooohwee


First, OKC has a superb Harlem Renaissance museum exhibit..... glass art by Chihulily. Lots of inspiration for future quilts from R. Bearden and F. Ringgold. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sorry, but yippeee! Finished my Fed and State taxes,,, both returns in my favor.... Yes, I think I am always in a partial state of rebellion. For the first time in my life I am truly proud to be an American... (pun intended)

Hey, I also finished two baby quilts to be donated to Stork's Nest, and another unusual quilt design with plaid color scheme (all mine). Will post pic's ASAP...


I'll be meeting with local library for postcard demo/swap for ages 11-15 yrs this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)