Thursday, April 9, 2009

Doin What Needs To Be Done

" Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to MAKE YOURSELF... do the thing you have to do... when it ought to be done... whether you like it or not. It is the first less that ought to be learned and however early a person's training begins - - - it is probably the last less a person learns thoroughly. (Thomsa Husley, British biologist)

I'll tell you my version/story of this quote a little later on. I've worked for the state for the last twelve years.... and found a booklet of horse sense and common sense..... Is it no wonder that I didn't throw it away. I would trashed it today... but look what I found!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)