Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sipuel - Huggins Ancestry Quilt





.................................I am creating a family album quilt..... rather difficult to make all the points of half square triangles.... but will take me time on it! My colors a are little bolder in contrast with a soft green.... Since it was my first attempt; and I used the blue quilt as a pattern for 5" squares... my black and white pictures are not standing out at the time. Finished edging and a colorful thread to embroidery names might enchance. First time is learning... especially since I have two ladies to teach and guide thru process. I need a place to buy my copy-cloth in bulk or wholesale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)