Thursday, August 28, 2008


Things to Always Remember: 1. My presence is a gift to the world. 2.I am unique and one of a kind. 3. My life can be what I want it to be. 4. I will live just one day at a time. 5. I will count my blessings, not my troubles. 6. I'll make it through whatever comes along. 7. Within me are so many answers. 8. I have courage, I am strong. 9. I will not put limits on myself. 10. So many of my dreams are waiting to be realized. 11. My decisions are too important to leave to chance. 12. I will reach my peak, my goal, and my prize. 13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying. 14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets. 15. I don't take things too seriously. 16. I will live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirk-Shabazz Family

My bestestsseh honeypie

My bestestsseh honeypie

King of Pop

Teaser- Trailer for Tiana Disney Princess


Guess who's growin up !

Guess who's growin up !
Anayah-marie 11 months old (Aug-09)